Got a great business idea? We’ve got a place for you in Warrenton, with resources and knowledge to take you from business plan to business success.
Warrenton is a thriving and welcoming place to do business, especially for entrepreneurs. The Town of Warrenton, Fauquier County and community partners work together to set you up for success, including:
- Business Incubator (Mason Enterprise Center)—George Mason University and Fauquier County established the county’s first business incubator in 2013 at 70 Main Street in Warrenton. The facility offers everything you need that isn’t easy to get at your home office, and more including:
- Low cost and flexible office space
- Dedicated co-working space
- Physical mailing address
- Conference room space
- Business counseling
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Business counseling and training—Warrenton is fortunate to have a multitude of support for small businesses, including training and counseling sessions on business plans, financial projections, and more. Free sessions are available monthly at the Mason Enterprise Center from experienced business professionals from the Small Business Development Center and the Greater Warrenton Chamber of Commerce. Space is limited. Call (540) 216-7100 for more information and to reserve an upcoming appointment.
- Warrenton data—Finding the right information can be difficult. Allow us to help, with our Community Profile, collection of maps, and customizable industry reports. We can also help direct you to an array of other information resources.
When you’re ready, we’re here to help you get your business off the ground, including:
- Site selection assistance—We work closely with local commercial brokers to ensure you know about all the properties that are right for you, including many that can’t be found in online listings.
- Incentives and supplementary funding—The Town of Warrenton and Fauquier County recognize the value of a strong business community and we are here to help you identify local, state, and federal programs that can help.
- Opening your Warrenton location—Once you know that Warrenton is the right choice for your business, we’re ready to guide you through the process of opening. From taxes to signage, we’re here to help every step of the way.
Thomas Wisemiller, Economic Development Manager, at (540) 935-2327 or email@example.com